Welcome to Eat Share Connect “Singles Supper Club”
Are you done with online dating that seems to be all about coffee meetings that end up a waste of time?
Nightclubs and the bar scene where very few are looking for anything more than just a hookup?
If you have answered “Yes”, then YOU will love what we have to offer.
Welcome to yesteryear; we bring you “Eat Share Connect Singles Supper Club” which brings a Supper Club ambiance and the old school way of finding that someone special. As hopeful romantics, we believe in the concept of “love-at-first-sight”, but in most cases it’s the law of attraction.
Ten Ten Tapas welcomes Singles to an evening experience which features:
Eat a 7-course Tapas Progression Dinner that will awake your anticipated palate.
Share in food, laughter and conversation in a sociable and entertaining atmosphere.
Connect with up to 24 dating opportunities with the chance to meet someone special.
The act of sharing food with other people creates an engaging atmosphere of conversation. In many cultures, sharing your table and food with others is a common practice and one of the best ways to engage. Our dinner service has a modern twist on classic old-world glamour of jackets and cocktail attire.
Now, how does it work?
It begins with a pre-dinner 30-minute social before giving your designated seating. Each table seats 3 women and 3 men. A 7 course tapas progression dinner is presented on small plates, each course is designed for sharing. After each course, the men will rotate to the next designated table while the women receive their new guests. This means you will meet up to 24 potential dating possibilities! In many cultures, sharing your table and food with others is a common practice and one of the best ways to engage.
I, Colleen C. Carson aka Mama Carson (as known by most), author of “The Guyed Book”, will be your facilitator for the evening of fun and entertainment & the infamous ‘DocJ’, singer & entertainer who has performed to audiences in Guyana, Jamaica and across Canada will entertain you with hits from the past before and after dinner.
Book now and experience in a Singles Supper Club ambiance and the law of attraction.
Dining Itinerary - Singles Supper Club
- Dress to impress ... in jackets & cocktail attire.
- Please arrive on-time.
- Arrive at Ten Ten Tapas restaurant, 1010 Beach Ave (Free Parking is available; look for the signs at 1000 Beach Ave and drive down the alley; come inside and we’ll give you a free parking pass for our Visitor Parking area). The restaurant is located right on the Seawall (English Bay/North side, facing Granville Island)
- A pre-dinner 30-minute social.
- Designated seating will be pre-arranged.
- Each course is 15 minutes in length after which you will meet new people.
- The women stay at the designated table, the men rotate to the next table.
- At the end of dinner, there will be a 30-minute post-dinner social providing more time to speak to each other.
Tapas Progression Menu
Mushrooms on Toast
with shaved fennel, mushroom duxelle, fennel fronds & sea salt on a toasted baguette
baby tomatoes, olive oil, buffalo mozzarella & baby basil
truffle oil, lemon, chilies & Parmesan
pan-seared with pomodoro sauce, capers, chili & parsley
caught fresh, served with seasonal vegetables
angus beef grilled to perfection with pont neuf potatoes & asparagus topped with a bearnaise sauce
Sassy Trio of Mini-Desserts
lemon meringue tart, dark chocolate ganache & cinnamon churros
Vegetarian Options Available
1. Please be on time.
2. Dress to Impress.
3. Cell phones are off.
4. Beverages are not included in your event ticket.
5. No asking anyone out while seated at the table, there’ll be a post dinner wrap-up social with time to get to know that interesting someone a bit more.
6. Be polite, engaging and yourself.
7. No hook-ups … this is about meeting that someone special; building a relationship or developing new friendships.